Monday, April 25, 2005

The monkey was quite assertive and tends to nip. I had a few words with her and she left me alone for the rest of the visit. While I am sure that many people are flattered by her attentions, I work professionally with animals and have a great deal of respect for them. Especially wild animals. So, having a monkey climbing on me, pooping occasionally and nipping was not something I found flattering, just irritating. Nevertheless, I loved observing her behaviour and watching her interaction and bond with the dog. There is another dog there and a couple of cats. There were three horses when we got there, but only two when we left. I won’t go into details about that as it was incredibly upsetting, but lets just say that life in the jungle can be hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home